Monday, June 18th, 1:00 pm at the SBID Office
(823 Belknap Street, Ste. L-10)
- USH 2/Belknap Street – Single lane closures from Hill Avenue to Ogden Avenue.
- Signed truck detour and alternate route available to bypass project.
- The project will keep 2 of these 3 side streets open for the duration of the project.
- Catlin Avenue
- Lamborn/Grand Avenue
- Hammond Avenue
- Current Side Street Closures
- Clough Avenue South
- Lamborn/Grand South Opening Monday 6/18/18
- Baxter Avenue South
- Cumming Avenue South
- Hammond Avenue South Closing Monday 6/18/18
- Hughitt Avenue South
- John Avenue South
Work completed since last update:
- Pavement Removal
- Water Main complete to Hammond Avenue.
- Storm Sewer complete to Baxter Avenue.
- Concrete Paving
- Clough Avenue to Lamborn Avenue
- Lamborn Avenue South
- Grand Avenue South
- Concrete Sidewalk: Catlin Avenue – Fisher Avenue
- Asphalt Paving –
- Burger King Parking Lot
- Pilgrim Lutheran Church Parking Lot
Anticipated work schedule for next week:
- Continue with water main installation
- Continue with storm sewer installation
- Concrete Curb and Gutter
- Concrete Sidewalk
- Continue work on the UW-Superior signs
- Landscaping 2017 Project
For additional information about the project, please visit the project website:http://projects.511wi.gov/