The 2023 Superior Downtown Farmers Market is open for the season! Plan now to join us every Wednesday from 11 a.m. until 2 pm during the summer and early fall 2023.
LOCATION: You can find the Downtown Farmers’ Market at 1215 Banks Avenue, one block behind the Androy Hotel. The site features convenient parking and is centrally located for easy access.
What’s the Plan?
- The weekly Farmers’ Market Update will continue to be emailed and posted every week to keep you informed of what to expect and what produce you will find at the market that week.
What will you find at the SDFM this year?!
- Produce and agricultural product vendors, same as every other year.
- Music- this year, we will focus on local, acoustic-type musicians. SDFM is about community and sharing with one another is the focus. Hearing incredible artists from our community is the icing on the cake!
- Fundraiser/donation lunches will be available from time to time, please check our FB and Instagram for listings.
- We will feature SBID and Superior/Douglas County Food Vendors when available. The SBID’s mission is to support our businesses and that includes the many eateries in the District. If you’re looking for a quick lunch, ask us! We’ll direct you to a nearby restaurant and many deliver!!
What’s new this year at the SDFM?!
ART! The City of Superior’s Culture, Events, and Public Art’s Commission held forums earlier this year for the community to share their ideas for Culture, Events and Public Art. The people have spoken! We want art in their community! More information from CEPA will be shared in the coming weeks from the City of Superior.
With this focus, the Superior Business Improvement District will be welcoming artists and makers to share their gifts for purchase and maybe we’ll see folks create at the SDFM. We’re currently looking for artists to share, so pass this information along to contact the SBID for more details.
VENDOR & SPONSOR INFORMATION:
- Interested in becoming a vendor or sponsor? Contact us!
- Agricultural Vendors should contact Sue Ann Dumke with the Douglas County Farmers Market Association at 715-372-8441.
The Superior Downtown Farmers Market is sponsored by:
Superior Business Improvement District * Field & Connolly Insurance * DiscoverPC * Pioneer Title Twin Ports * Superior – Douglas County Area Chamber of Commerce