The 2018 Superior Downtown Farmers Market will run every Wednesday from May 30th through October 31st. The market features a wide variety of vendors including fresh produce, flowers, baked goods and so much more. Enjoy lunch and snacks from a variety of food trucks and vendors. Plan now to join us every Wednesday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m during the summer and early fall.
PLEASE NOTE: The Downtown Market has MOVED due to Belknap Construction! You will now find the market in the 1200 block of Banks Avenue, one block behind the Androy Hotel (click here to see new site). The new site features convenient parking and is centrally located for easy access for people downtown.
What’s the Plan?
- The weekly Farmers’ Market Update will continue to be emailed and posted every week to keep you informed of what to expect and what produce you will find at the market that week
- Vendors such as arts, crafts, commercial and food trucks
- Weekly musical entertainment (see schedule: Food.Entertainment.Schedule)
- Lunch / food vendors available (see schedule: Food.Entertainment.Schedule)
- Business presentations or demos
- A restroom will be available onsite thanks to Chippewa Concrete
- CMT Farm – Gitchee Goat
- Brule River Farm
- Bitty Babes Bows
- Family Forum
- Grandpa’s Workshop
- Hunchback Iron Works
- It Works Distributor
- Lenora Organics
- Lucas Wellness – Shaklee
- Quilts by Sue
- Watkins Distributor
- Young Living Essential Oils – Kathy
- and more…..
- Senior Connections
- Eagles Club Ladies Lunch
- El Oasis Del Norte
- The Rambler
- MNPASS Foundation Lunch Fundraiser
VENDOR INFORMATION & APPLICATION:
- Interested in participating? Download an info sheet: VendorExplain Download an application: vendor appl. 2018
The Superior Downtown Farmers Market is sponsored by:
Superior Business Improvement District * City of Superior * Douglas County * Discoverpc.NET Computer Solutions Center * Eisenmann & Associates * Ken & Peggy Moen * North Shore Mortgage * Northwest Outlet * Spirit Room * Douglas County Farmers Market Association