The Superior BID Bucks program is one of the many ways that we support of business stakeholders. The SBID will frequently run promotions offering BID Bucks for customers to spend at our many BID Businesses.
How it Works:
BID BUCKS can be used at any participating SBID businesses on the provided list for the purchase amount plus sales tax on your transaction.
- BID BUCKS are to be used for the purchase of goods or services.
- The customer making with purchase with BID BUCKS can pay the odd change on a sale if they chose or forfeit the difference.
- BID BUCKS are available in $25.00 denominations.
- SBID businesses will be reimbursed for BID BUCK purchases. A duplicate sales receipt and the total number of BID BUCKS used for the sale will be required for your reimbursement of cash. One BID BUCK per sale must have the required information on the backside of the BID BUCK. Contact us for additional clarification.
- BID BUCKS may have expiration dates. Check for expiration dates or additional information tied to the promotion of issue.
- SBID Business owners can redeem BID BUCKS for cash at the BID Office, 823 Belknap Street, Suite L-10, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Or if you prefer, call Jodi at the SBID office at 715-394-3557 to arrange for a pick-up.
- Sales and reimbursement requests will be issued to the City. Your reimbursement should arrive in the mail in about 1 week. All checks will be made payable to the business.
Download a list of current businesses participating in the BID Bucks program: Who accepts BID Bucks 2021