The Superior BID Bucks program is one of the many ways we support SBID stakeholders. BID Bucks are used as gift certificates at participating SBID businesses. The SBID will frequently run promotions offering BID Bucks as prizes. BID Bucks can also be purchased by individuals or businesses, from the BID Office. Contact us to purchase.
How it Works:
BID BUCKS can be used at any participating SBID businesses listed here. Printed copies are available upon request.
- BID BUCKS are to be used for the purchase of goods or services.
- The customer making with purchase with BID BUCKS pays the odd change on a sale if they chose or forfeit the difference.
- BID BUCKS are available in $25.00 denominations.
- The BID BUCK now contains a QR Code that links back to Superior BID website and the list of participating businesses.
- SBID businesses will be reimbursed for BID BUCK purchases. A duplicate sales receipt and the total number of BID BUCKS used for the sale will be required for your reimbursement.
- Each BID BUCK must have the required information on the backside of the BID BUCK. Feel free to check an ID from the customer. This is one way to prevent fraudulent use of BID BUCKS.
- BID BUCKS will expire two years from the issue date.
- SBID Business owners can submit BID BUCKS at the BID Office 1401 Tower Avenue, Suite 304, Monday thru Friday, 9am – 4pm for reimbursement, or call our office at 715-394-3557 to arrange for a pick-up.
- Reimbursements are mailed about one week following submission.
Download a list of current businesses participating in the BID Bucks program: Who accepts BID Bucks 2022