Monday, July 2nd, 1:00 pm at the SBID Office
(823 Belknap Street, Ste. L-10)
- USH 2/Belknap Street – Single lane closures from Mortorelli Avenue to Ogden Avenue.
- Signed truck detour and alternate route available to bypass project.
- The project will keep 2 of these 3 side streets open for the duration of the project.
- Catlin Avenue
- Lamborn/Grand Avenue
- Hammond Avenue
- Current Side Street Closures
- Clough Avenue South
- Baxter Avenue South
- Cumming Avenue South
- Hammond Avenue South
- Hughitt Avenue South
- John Avenue South
Work completed since last update:
- Storm Sewer to Baxter Avenue.
- Curb and Gutter to Lamborn/Grand Avenue
- Concrete Sidewalk to Clough Avenue
Anticipated work schedule for next week:
- Water Main
- Storm Sewer
- Traffic Signals and Street Lighting
- Concrete Sidewalk
- Continue work on the UW-Superior signs
- Landscaping 2017 Project
For additional information about the project, please visit the project website:http://projects.511wi.gov/