Monday, June 4th, 1:00 pm at the SBID Office
(823 Belknap Street, Ste. L-10)
- USH 2/Belknap Street – Single lane closures from Hill Avenue to Ogden Avenue.
- Signed truck detour and alternate route available to bypass project.
- The project will keep 2 of these 3 side streets open for the duration of the project.
- Catlin Avenue
- Grand Avenue
- Hammond Avenue
- Current Side Street Closures
- Fisher Avenue South
- Clough Avenue South
- Lamborn/Grand South
- Baxter Avenue South
- Cumming Avenue South
- Hughitt Avenue South
Work completed since last update:
- Water Main complete to Cummings Avenue
- Storm Sewer complete to Baxter Avenue.
- Grading mainline: Fisher Avenue to Clough Avenue
- Concrete Pavement: Catlin Avenue to Fisher Avenue
- Curb & Gutter: Catlin Avenue to Fisher Avenue
- UW Superior Foundations
- Pavement Removal – Cumming Avenue to Hughitt Avenue
Anticipated work schedule for next week:
- Pavement Removals: Hughitt Avenue – John Avenue
- Continue with water main installation
- Continue with storm sewer installation
- Concrete Sidewalk: Catlin Avenue – Fisher Avenue
For additional information about the project, please visit the project website:http://projects.511wi.gov/