Next Contractors Meeting
Monday, May 22nd, 1:00 pm in the conference room at the Superior BID Office, 823 Belknap St., Ste. L-10. (Lower level)
Project Staging, Schedule and Traffic Overview:
Banks Avenue to John Avenue (West End) Traffic Control
South Side Construction 4/11/17 – 6/15/17 Bi-directional on the north side.
North Side Construction 6/16/17 – 8/14/17 Bi-directional on the south side.
Median Construction 8/15/17 – 9/27/17 Traffic in the outside lanes.
Birch Avenue to Hill Avenue (East End) Traffic Control
South Side Construction 4/17/17 – 7/17/17 Bi-directional on the north side.
North Side Construction 7/18/17 – 9/24/17 Bi-directional on the south side.
Median Construction 9/25/17 – 11/14/17 Traffic in the outside lanes
Project Detours – There is a signed truck detour utilizing the City of Superior Truck Route. There is also an alternative detour route signed for other traffic to bypass the project.
- Belknap will be closed between Tower and Hammond for water main installation at Ogden Avenue from 6:00 am Saturday 5/20/17 to 7:00 am Monday 5/22/17. Tower, John, Hughitt and Hammond will all remain open.
- Water service interruptions should only occur between 7:00 am and 11:00 am.
- If weather does not allow work on Saturday 5/20, the work will occur on Sunday 5/21.
- Water main at Tower Avenue
- Continue water main and storm sewer work.
- Continue with street lighting bases and signal bases.
- Start decorative columns at Banks Avenue.
For additional information about the project, please visit the project website: http://projects.511wi.gov/