Monday, April 16th, 1:00 pm at the Superior BID Office (823 Belknap Street, Ste. L-10)
Description: Belknap Street (USH 2) will be reconstructed from Banks Avenue to Hill Avenue over two constructions seasons. Work completed in 2017 included the west and east ends of the project from Banks Avenue to John Avenue and Birch Avenue to Hill Avenue respectively. The center section from John Avenue to Birch Avenue will be reconstructed in 2018.
- Single lane closures.
- Trucks utilizing truck detour around project utilizing the City of Superior Truck Route.
Work completed since last update:
- 2018 Work Completed
- Initial pavement saw cutting.
- Initial traffic switch.
- Detour and alternative route signing.
Anticipated work schedule for next week:
- Continue with work on temporary signals.
- Continue with sidewalk and pavement removals.
For additional information about the project, please visit the project website:http://projects.511wi.gov/