Monday, June 4th, 1:00 pm at the Superior BID Office (823 Belknap Street, Ste. L-10)
- USH 2/Belknap Street – Single lane closures from Hill Avenue to Ogden Avenue.
- Signed truck detour and alternate route available to bypass project.
- The project will keep 2 of these 3 side streets open for the duration of the project.
- Catlin Avenue
- Grand Avenue
- Hammond Avenue
- Current Side Street Closures
- Catlin Avenue South
- Fisher Avenue South
- Clough Avenue South
- Baxter Avenue South
- Cumming Avenue South
Work completed since last update:
- Water Main complete to Grand Avenue.
- Storm Sewer complete to Grand Avenue.
- Grading mainline: Catlin to Clough Avenues
- Crosswalk Paint: Hill Avenue to Birch Avenue
- UW Superior Sign Removal
- Pavement Removal – Catlin to Cumming Avenue
Anticipated work schedule for next week:
- Pavement Removals: Grand Avenue – John Avenue
- Continue with water main installation
- Continue with storm sewer installation
- Concrete Pavement: Catlin Avenue to Grand Avenue
For additional information about the project, please visit the project website:http://projects.511wi.gov/