Monday, April 30th, 1:00 pm at the Superior BID Office (823 Belknap Street, Ste. L-10)
- BNSF Railroad is closing Winter Street, near Garfield Avenue, from 8:00 am Friday 4/27/18 to 3:00 pm Saturday 4/28/18 to work on their rail crossing. Trucks will utilize Tower and Belknap during this time.
- USH 2/Belknap Street – Single lane closures from Hill Avenue to Ogden Avenue.
- Signed truck detour and alternate route available to bypass project.
- The project will keep 2 of these 3 side streets open for the duration of the project.
- Current Side Street Closures
- Catlin Avenue South
- Clough Avenue South
- Baxter Avenue South
- Side Street Closures Scheduled For Next Week
- Cumming Avenue South
Work completed since last update:
- Pavement Removal – Catlin Avenue to Baxter Avenue
Anticipated work schedule for next week:
- Pavement Removals – Baxter Avenue to Hammond Avenue
- Continue with water main installation at Catlin Avenue moving west.
- Begin storm sewer installation at Catlin working west.
For additional information about the project, please visit the project website:http://projects.511wi.gov/