The SBID regularly holds special events and training sessions for stakeholders and the community to participate. Scroll below to see a sample of past events:
Alt-Lead “Belknap Improvement” Leadership Training Opportunity
When: Thursday, June 29
Free lunch and networking begin at noon
Training program: 1-4 p.m.
Where: Vintage Italian Pizza
Cost: Free to SBID Stakeholders!
The Superior Business Improvement District has partnered with Alt-Lead to offer a specialized “Belknap Improvement” sample session of their training program tailored to the particular needs of SBID members.
This session will help you to:
- use the abilities of everyone on your team to identify your goals
- engage others for both your own success and theirs
- lead with your own unique qualities and experience
- strengthen a culture of respect, support, optimism, possibilities and win-win outcomes
- take your business and your District associates to the places you want to go
While getting a taste of Alt-Lead’s full training, you will practice some specific tools that you can use right away at work, in your business district, and even at home.
You’ve heard that the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Come get a taste of a different way that can lead to greater results.
For questions or more information, contact Marty with Alt-Lead at (218) 464-7201 or email@example.com.